Home » What's On - Santa Special 2021 - Relaxed Environment
- Thu 16th Dec 2021
11:00 Sold Out
11:30 Sold Out
12:00 Sold Out
12:30 Sold Out
16:00 Sold Out
16:30 Sold Out
The Moors Valley Santa Special is open for a relaxed experience for children with disabilities and additional needs such as autism or other sensory issues. This will provide parents with the chance to bring their children for a calmer opportunity to meet Santa, away from the hustle and bustle of usual opening times.
This festive season, step aboard one of our Santa Specials & be transported to a Winter Wonderland. Nothing stops Santa visiting Moors Valley Railway! It may be slightly different this year, but we will still enjoy a wonderful, safe and exciting festive experience with all the traditional sights, sounds and aromas of Christmas!
*There will be no hustle or bustle, flashing lights or loud music on these dates*
- Join the train at Lakeside Station
- Get into the mood with some Christmas music while having your tickets checked
- Board your train in your own carriage for a safe and enjoyable journey
- Visit Santa in his grotto with photo opportunities
- Collect your special present from Santa (adults and children receive a present)
- Mince pies, mulled wine, tea, coffee and refreshments for adults and children
- Rejoin your train to return to Lakeside
- The whole experience can take up to 1 hour
Ticket price is £22.50 per person.
(Babies in arms go free but will not receive a present unless a tickets is purchased for them)
Advance booking is essential - the Santa Specials WILL sell out!
Seats aboard the Santa Specials are allocated. Any tickets booked together on one order will be seated together with no social distancing. We therefore insist that bookings are made for no more than six people or two households maximum.
We anticipate that face coverings MAY need to be worn on the Santa trains (unless you are under 11 or have an exemption), in the station facilities & inside the Grotto. We will, of course, be led by the Government & Public Health England guidance.